Handcrafted Power Pink Polarized Hemp Sunglasses
You'll be ready to get this party started in HempVision's unisex hemp sunglasses in power pink.
Entrepreneur Andrew Bader wanted to create greener sunglasses that are lightweight, biodegradable, durable and plastic-free.
His vision came to life when he handcrafted these shades from hemp-PLA bioplastic.With a variety of polarized UV lenses to chose from; you won't sacrifice style and expression while you're making a positive impact on the environment.
- Free standard ground shipping on orders over $75
- Orders under $75 ship for a flat rate of $7 (also standard ground)
- Free and flat rate shipping offers can end at any time
- Offer only applies to orders shipped within the 48 contiguous united states
- Orders placed on weekends or major holidays will usually ship the following business day
- Consumable and or CBD Products* may be eligible for return up to 7 days following delivery
- Non-Consumable Products* may be eligible for return up to 30 days following delivery
- All returns must be accompanied by a return authorization provided by ehemp support
*For return eligibility, please see our Return Policy
Chances are, if you’re wearing glasses right now they’re not bio-based and biodegradable. A Nebraska farm boy is here to change that. A few years back, HempVision founder, Andrew Bader, got inspired when he heard that industrial hemp has over 25,000 potential applications. You might not think a small town farm boy and a 3D printer would be a perfect match, but Andrew’s proving us wrong. In 2017, he purchased his first 3D printer and started working with PLA plastic made from renewable resources, including our personal favorite, hemp. HempVision is at the forefront of creating sustainable, hemp-based products from start to finish. Manufactured from hemp biomass and finished by hand craftsmanship, it’s not just where these glasses come from, it’s about where they go. Hemp Vision glasses are highly recyclable, easily melted and reshaped without degrading the material’s integrity. And when their time comes, they quickly biodegrade, compared to petroleum-based plastics which can take up to 1,000 years to decompose in a landfill. That’s good for your style and good for the planet.See more from HempVision