Set of 7 Reusable Produce Bag Set
Single-use plastics are a problem. Snag a set of our reusable produce bags and be a part of the solution.
All of our materials are 100% biodegradable including the rope!
Hemp: A few reasons why we love hemp fiber is because it's naturally resistant to mold, does not require pesticides to grow, is an extremely fast-growing crop & can grow in a variety of different soils & climates!
Organic Cotton: We also love organic cotton because It uses less water to grow compared to conventional cotton. it's pesticide-free which eliminates harmful toxins from water runoff & entering our streams, lakes, rivers & oceans. Since pesticides are not used, farmers invest in soil fertility & protect biodeversity for greater crop yields.The Set includes: 4 organic cotton mesh bags 3 hemp grain bags
- Free standard ground shipping on orders over $75
- Orders under $75 ship for a flat rate of $7 (also standard ground)
- Free and flat rate shipping offers can end at any time
- Offer only applies to orders shipped within the 48 contiguous united states
- Orders placed on weekends or major holidays will usually ship the following business day
- Consumable and or CBD Products* may be eligible for return up to 7 days following delivery
- Non-Consumable Products* may be eligible for return up to 30 days following delivery
- All returns must be accompanied by a return authorization provided by ehemp support
*For return eligibility, please see our Return Policy
About The Sunshine Series
Envisioning a world without single-use plastics may seem bold, but not for the founder and self-described, Ms. Frizzle (like, from the Magic School Bus), of The Sunshine Series. She’s a sustainability pioneer who followed her passion for a brighter future by creating products that make it easy to feel good and do good for the planet with the power of hemp. These reusable produce bags are the first step toward a world without single-use plastics. Making small changes to replace nonrenewable items in our everyday life makes a big difference. The Sunshine Series is proving that going green doesn't have to be hard, just don’t leave them at home when you go to the grocery store!See more from The Sunshine Series